Development of an accessibility- friendly portal for therapists
Choosing Therapy Platform
Custom software development|DevOps|UI/UX design
Dedicated team behind the project
what was done
The Ralabs team displayed genuine dedication to both the product under development and the mission of our client:
“Choosing Therapy believes improved mental health & wellbeing can be life-changing.”
Every team member was committed to this cause.
Users can find the right therapist using various filters, schedule a video-therapy session or in-person therapy appointment, review therapist profile page with detailed information: experience, videos introductions, photos, and practice details.
Services, pricing, and availability customization for each venue from a single profile.
For sign-ups, self-onboarding, and establishing trust and rapport with potential clients before a real meeting or even appointment request.
For bulk providers import, change requests management, licenses verification, data collection, and providers assistance.
To find the nearest therapist and direction to the in-person practice location.
- Wagtail navigational pages and Django static pages.
- Fresh UI that adheres to accessibility standards to ensure a smooth and convenient user experience as well as increased responsiveness.
Project management approach
- LEAN development following SCRUM methodology.
- Weekly iterations with daily stand-up calls.
- Iteration planning meetings and grooming sessions.
- Pre-IPM iteration planning meetings.
Software QUALITY ASSESSMENT
SQM, short for Software Quality Management, is our in-house development that we came up with back in 2021. It’s our way of defining what ‘quality’ means to us.
Software Quality Management is a framework that assists in measuring product quality and making decisions to enhance both technical and non-technical aspects of product.
SQM essentially illustrates what clients expect from us and our own standards when it comes to delivering quality work.
What the team has to say
• A great team with a product development mindset, very involved not only in working on a given task but also in the big business picture.
• A great product idea we could stand behind: connecting people with the best specialists to solve their issues.
• A great technology stack with the most modern best practices, very mindful and efficient development, where user experience and accessibility were the cornerstone.
I am proud of the product we managed to create and glad to see it being used by many.
Have a concept or facing a tech hurdle?
Share your thoughts. We’ll guide you through possibilities…